English language courses
Malta is English-speaking and the ideal place to learn or improve your understanding of the English language whilst enjoying yourself at the same time.
Our recommended partners are EC Malta, a leading Malta based international English language school. EC Malta is one of only a handful of English language schools which hold the international ISO 9001 quality accreditation. EC Malta’s school is based in the heart of St. Julian’s, next to beaches restaurants, bars and shops. Their friendly teachers and staff are ready to welcome you to this beautiful Mediterranean island. EC Malta students can enjoy learning in the best environment which includes free Wi-Fi, a café, interactive whiteboards, a business lounge and subsidised access to one of Malta’s best gyms and 5-star Beach Club.
Types of courses
EC Malta offers a number of courses to suit every need:
- business English: 30 lessons per week or become fluent over 24+ weeks to broaden your career opportunities
- general English: 20 lessons per week, the most popular course
- intensive English: 30 lessons per week, allowing greater progress
- mini groups: small classes allow for more teacher time
- one-to-one: private lessons with your own English teacher
EC Malta offers the following courses:
- TOEFL exam preparation in 4-8 weeks
- IELTS exam preparation in 4-8 weeks
- Cambridge ESOL preparation
- Cambridge ESOL summer course exam preparation for FCE or CAE in just 4 weeks
- Club 30+ exclusively for students aged 30 and over
- Club 50+ English courses and more for the young at heart
EC Malta students enjoy excellent facilities including:
- 70 bright, air-conditioned classrooms, including 7 business classrooms
- in-school café serving all kinds of hot and cold food
- free WiFi wireless internet access throughout the centre
- access to 56 internet connected computers
- executive business lounge with computers, tea/coffee making facilities & monthly business journals
- modern student lounge with a chill out area, Playstation, large plasma TV and DVD player
There a number of accommodation solutions to suit every budget and preference:
- standard or superior homestays with host families: in a single or twin room, enjoy the comforts of home life, practise your English and learn about Maltese culture
- student residence: live independently in budget accommodation and the chance to meet other EC students
- shared apartments/one bedroom apartments: comfortable accommodation with privacy or shared with friends, offering more freedom and independence
- hotels: everything is done for you enabling you to focus on learning English
EC Malta organises daily activities such as guided excursions, beach parties, BBQ’s, discos and boat trips.
We can organise all airport/harbour transfers to your booked accommodation. You will be met at the airport/harbour by our representatives
Contact us at V. Tabone Travel should you require any further information or to obtain a quote.